Monday, June 11, 2007

See no....


I'm loving that I've had a little more time to scrap lately! I got another LO done of my silly dad & children. Luckily, we get to spend most Friday afternoon/evenings at my parents so the children can get quality grandparent time. I took these photos on one of those Fridays. Hope you enjoy it!!

Journaling reads:
This is a story about how the night that hanging with Grandpa... turned into this: See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil; with Alex, Chelsea & Grandpa

Alex, Chelsea & Grandpa were so cute together on the couch, so Mom got the camera. Chelsea kept covering her face, so Mom convinced Grandpa & Alex to join in & we got this great shot!! May 18, 2007

credits: Favoring Fall, Journaling Bundle, A Buncha Books (book is altered), Photo Bender Action ~ all by Lara Payton. fonts: Jeana & Lancastershire