Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lace Miscellany & taking a scrap break...


First is my new kit ~ Lace Miscellany ~ a great set of lace you can use as templates to recolor. These will be a wonderful resource for digiscrap designers or scrappers... Very fun!!

And I'm gonna take a little break from designing (a week or so... no worries!) so I can make a little dent in all the photos that have been piling up on my hard drive lately. I've already gotten started & made a layout of our daughter, Chelsea, when we got her ears pierced a couple weeks ago. She absolutely adores having them & talks all the time about how much she loves her "sparkly" earrings!

Here's the journaling:
Chelsea was pretty excited to get her ears pierced today. Mom & Granny took her for the big day. Chelsea chose the gold hearts with the “sparkly" in the middle. The women who did it did both ears at the same time & Chelsea was very upset after it was done. The book Mom picked out didn’t help, but the Icee and Rice Crispy treat sure did!! She loved her new "sparkly" earrings after she saw them!


I used my Cheerful Disposition, Photo Benders and Shaggy Characters. Other credits: font, Jeana; Dirty Brushes by Dani B. Thanks for peeking!!