Thursday, November 08, 2007

Joining forces


well, my good friend, Blushbutter, and I decided to join forces with our wonderful Yahoo groups. so now, we'll have a large, wonderful group of friends to chat with about all our digiscrapping layouts, finds & memories. Blushbutter even made a gorgeous quick page to celebrate ~ find out about that in the group :) we hope you'll join us in the new blush-n-dusty yahoo group for all the fun!! go HERE to join!

now, because that group is such a high-volume group, i'm keeping my dustybear yahoo group solely as an extremely low-volume newsletter-type group. if you don't have a lot of time for our blush-n-dusty group, feel free to join my dustybear newsletter group to keep up-to-date on all my design announcements, including sales, coupons, freebies & new products by joining HERE.

we hope you'll enjoy all the changes!!