Monday, April 16, 2007

New stuff...


OK... some of you may know I had surgery a week ago, but I'm doing GREAT & getting back into the swing of things!

Now, I have to talk about the dusty bear Yahoo group ~ what a great group of ladies there! We're learning so much from each other & everyone has really come together to support each other. It's such a blessing to have such a warm, welcoming group of ladies there. And Donna (aka Donnatopia) has been doing amazing challenges where everyone ends up with a mega-sized album of quick pages at the end. OH MY GOSH ~ she just sent out the link for TWENTY quick pages to the participants!! If you haven't joined already, we'd love to have you!

And now about my newest release (if you've made it this far, you deserve a gold star LOL!) Bundled Dandies is a great collection of grouped elements tied together with ribbon or whatever I came up with! Use them for babies, weddings, school, boys, girls & soooo much more. Have a great week everyone!