Saturday, March 24, 2007

Some layouts I created...

I've actually gotten a little digiscrapping done & wanted to share it with you! These are all actually pages I turned into quick pages because I liked them so much.

First is a LO of me & my sisters as young children, about 1973. I'm the smallest, on the right in each pic. Like those bikinis?? lol And my mom made those sweet Easter dresses. This is a Beloved quick page; font is Aescrawl...

The next LO is a photo of my mom (in the middle) around 1949 or 1950; her older brother is on the right & I should know who is on the left, but no clue right now lol! Isn't she adorable? I think my daughter looks a lot like her in so many ways :) This is also a Beloved quick page; & same font ~ Aescrawl...
The next 2 layouts are of my sister who passed away from a car accident in 2004. I really love these photos of her & I'm so glad I can scrap them :) I used my Romantic Memories quick pages; fonts are Aescrawl on the 1st & Harting on the 2nd. Thanks for peeking!!!