Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ribbon Stitching Brushes & Free Sampler!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Our family had a wonderful time traveling about & visiting with family & friends. The kids had a ball ~ they delight in everything around them ~ it's just so inspirational to me!

I just finished up my new Ribbon Stitching kits & got them in my dusty bear shoppe. I love stitching & ribbon, so this was pure enjoyment to create! You can stitch any shape or color with the brushes & the layer styles add lots of depth. These are for Photoshop CS2 or higher & PSE3 or higher. I've got Personal Use & Commercial Use versions available at dusty bear.

And be sure you check out the Sampler ~ another Try Before You Buy from me!

If I don't get to pop in before the weekend, I hope you all have a blessed New Year celebration!