Sunday, December 17, 2006

New & Improved Straight Stitching kits!

We've been recoving from being sickly around my house, so I haven't gotten much blogging done lately. I'm hoping we'll all pull out of it soon, because there is so much yet to be done for the holidays!

I have gotten some work done & I've just put in my store my new & improved Straight Stitching kits. These kits have brushes, tools & layer styles to allow you to stitch in any color & any shape. The kit is even available in Personal Use or Commercial Use. I made these to be used in Photoshop CS2 & Photoshop Elements 3 and above. If you'd like to try before you buy, check out the free sampler I put in my dustybear shoppe.

I'll have the promised Christmas gift up a little later this week, so be sure you check back for that!!!