Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Vintage Christmas released today!

I haven't had a chance to update my blog today until now about the release of my new A Vintage Christmas collection & I cannot believe how much positive feedback I'm getting about this kit!! I am so glad you're all enjoying it so much. I had several people ask me if I was going to make a holiday kit, so you just know I had to oblige :)


Anyway... here are the full-size previews. I made A Vintage Christmas with lots of papers & elements ~ let's see.... 14 papers & 37 elements (I had to go count LOL). I'm thinking my favs are the holly topper & the background plastered with antique Christmas cards.


I also made a matching A Vintage Christmas Alpha. They're really cute little ragged edge papers with my star/polka-dot letters & a sweet gold cord stapled to it. I included a blank, too, so you can personalize them if you like.

And if you don't want to fuss with making your own cards, you can purchase A Vintage Christmas Cards. I made 3 cards in 2 sizes ~ 4X8 in and 5X7 inch. All you need to do is pop a photo in & print them. I did mine digitally last year & had them printed photo paper. I printed my color scrapped photo on the front, then on the back I printed a black & white photo of my kids with our holiday message. It got rave reviews & I was able to get 2 very nice sized photos on 1 card, so it was wonderful! ** couldn't get a preview to load right now, but I'll try again later :)

All 3 of these kits are on sale now through 11/13 for 30% off, so grab these great & get started on your holiday scrapping!!

P.S. Watch for a great holiday freebie on Friday!!