Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New goodies!

Lots to check out again this week!!

First ~ ALL my kits at Digital Freebies are on sale for 30-50% off now through Oct. 31 ~ so you have to get over there & check out all the deals!

Next, Amanda Miller & I collaborated on a DF Duet project to make Sweet & Sassy ~ a fun, spunky kit we just know you'll adore.


AND... I've just released my Favoring Fall Album ~ 6 quick pages I created using my Favoring Fall kit.


Here's a close-up of 2 of the Quick Pages from this Album:


And ~ as if that's not enough ~ I made a QP gift for you. I used Favoring Fall to make this beauty ~ sure to work with any Autumn photos you have! I'm a feedback addict LOL, so be sure you let me know what you think when you download!! Have fun :)



**** Please remember my gifts/freebies are here for a limited time, so grab them while you can! ****