Monday, September 11, 2006

Wanna try out for my CT?? Please!

I'm having an open call to add a few super scrappers to my Creative Team & I'd love it if you'd apply!

My #1 criteria: Enthusiastic, creative digiscrappers who LOVE my designs & would enjoy scrapping with them!! If you fit this description, send me (lpayton@scrapbook-elements.com) the following:

1. a short bio
2. tell me why you want to be on my CT
3. a list of any creative/design teams you are currently on
4. links to 1 or 2 of your favorite online digiscrapping galleries

I will accept applications until Sept 20, then I will narrow it down to the top 20. Those 20 will receive 1 of my kits to create a LO. I'll then narrow it down to about 5 who will join my CT.

My CT requirements in a nutshell: I ask that my CT create 1-2 LOs posted at 3-4 online galleries. In exchange, you will receive my newest releases free :)

You may view my kits (exclusive kits at each site) at: Digital Freebies & Scrapbook-Elements.

Thanks so very much to those who apply!!