Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Amid Memories ~ 30% off my newest!




I've worked on this collection for so long & I am really glad to get it in the store! New releases are like Christmas to me ~ I love to see everyone enjoy these kits that I put so much of myself into :) Anyway.... Amid Memories is my new collection & it's available as the Papers only kit, the Elements only kit or the Bundle, which includes both Papers & Elements at a discount. All 3 kits are 30% off now through 10/2/06 (the savings will how in your cart).

I am so in love with this kit! Like most of my kits, it just HAD to have my fav color, blue, in it. I love how this kit can be either really masculine or really feminine, depending on which elements you use. You're gonna love your heritage photos with it, but I made a gorgeous LO with a modern pic of 1 of my children & made the photo sepia ~ beautiful, I must say!! I'll have to get that LO posted on here, too :)

Check back later this week ~ I have a FABULOUS freebie for this kit to share!