Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm the Friday Freebie girl!


When you check out the Friday Freebie for this week at Digital Freebies, you'll see this great set of quick pages I made using my Rosy Recollection kit. I can just imagine tons of heritage scrapbook pages made using these ~ how fun!! So, dig out all those antique & vintage photographs and plop them in these easy-to-use pages! If you don't have any, then modern pictures also look super in them; you can even make them black & white or sepia toned ~ the effect is beautiful.

AND... I've decided to retire a few of my kits ~ so several are in the Retiring Soon category at 50% off. They'll be gone forever 9/1/06, so be sure you grab them while they're still around!

I've got bunches of new kits being released at both stores, so be sure you check back, because they are really special!