Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I gotta new kiiiittt!






Wanna see? It's called Eventide & I split it into Eventide Papers & Eventide Elements AND they're both 30% off through 9/4.

I have a really hard time not making a kit with blue... has anyone noticed that? LOL! It's my FAV color! Anyway... the colors of this kit reminded me of nighttime, thus the name. I had a hard time deciding what metal to use so I narrowed it down to 2 & decided to use them both, so you'll find pewter & this really weathered & aged metal... it turned out really cool!

This is yet another great kit for heritage or vintage scrapbooking pages, but you'll see how well it also works with today's pics. I'm posting a couple digital scrap pages I made of... let's see... who are my usual subjects?.... hmmmmm... Oh yah! My kids ;) I love how I could use it for both boys and girls. Those wood & glass frames are really amazing & so useful with this kit & any other ~ very versatile elements in this kit!! OK... sorry... I'm in love with my latest kit, what can I say?!

My next project: make a freebie. Will be checking it off the list very soon :)